Pocket person pack of 3
Pocket person pack of 3
If you can't choose between the Pocket guys... why not grab 3 at a discounted price? Please drop us a note with the two guys/girls you'd like.
- Andrew: Andrew is looking for a lady to make him happy. Do you also like chocolate milk, puppies and velcro shoes? Can you pick Andrew up when he falls off his skateboard? (he’s still learning.) Please give Andrew a chance. His shoes may lack laces but his heart is in the right place.
- BARRETT (NEW!) Barrett is reliable through and through. Meticulous, on time, and on top of his paperwork. You can count on Barrett to talk you through any stressful situation and guide you towards the best version of yourself.
- Claude: He’s a family man and badminton champion. Irons his boxers, secretly likes a good chick flick.
- Clive: He’s wholesome and earthy. Makes scrambled eggs like no other. Very polite. A reader. Collects pens. Smells faintly of mothballs.
- Craig: Craig cooks a killer spaghetti bolognese and has hairy feet. Very good at hugging. Favours a hunting sock and a goosedown vest.
- David: It’s David the scientist here to be your pal. David’s good with numbers and great at planning, not so good with heights or cheese. Immaculate hair, smooth skin but often farts in public.
- Dominic: If you like spicy foods, he’s your man. He makes a killer picante. He has hair black as the night and owns two cats called Henry and Santiago. Keeps his home clean and his motorcycle shiny.
- Eric: Graphic designer, bike enthusiast, vegetarian. Combs his beard. Collects vintage armchairs.
- Eugene: Perfectionist, artist, strong minded, stubborn. His hair is black as coal. His heart is lonely without you.
- George: He’s a magician and a pescatarian. Likes his shoes shiny and his trousers pressed. An elusive chap, but a gentleman at heart.
- Jason: Jason’s work as a supply teacher keeps variety in his life, but he’s lacking in the spice he needs. With a very grey wardrobe could you be the one to brighten Jay’s day? He’ll pick you up in his Sundance and take you for a Moondance.
- Kenneth: He's the blonde one. Challenge him at scrabble at your peril. Mixed martial arts junkie, hip hop fiend, has a beagle called Patrick.
- MONTAGUE (NEW!) Monty’s a real diamond in the rough! You name it, he’s lost it: keys, wallet, phone... but boy oh boy he’ll make you laugh. He’ll try anything because Montague loves life and wants to embrace every day like it’s his last.
- Nate: Looking to get swept off your feet? Nate’s your man. With eyes that’ll make your knees go weak Nate drives fast and plays his guitar loud. Not so reliable but you can rely on him to make you swoon.
- Pete: You’ll never be sad when he’s around. A medic with a video game addiction, Pete knows loads of jokes and plenty of awesome hot dog joints to take you.
- Ray: He's got firey-ginger hair and a firey temper to match. Accountant by day, serious jazz enthusiast by night. A capricorn. Very particular about his coffee.
- Toby: Here to keep you in constant supply of hugs is mechanic Toby. Although he smells of cabbage Toby’ll fix anything you need fixing... including a broken heart.
- Vincent: An eccentric man with a taste for expensive red wine, Vincent enjoys watching horse racing from the comfort of his living room. Don’t let his silk dressing gown frighten you, he’s got exquisite taste - which is why he’s chosen you.
-WINSTON (NEW!) Winston is a gentle soul with sharp wit and lust for life. An early riser, it’s not uncommon to see him pacing the park before his morning green tea. Let him be your crossword companion, he’s great with words and fantastic with hugs.
There are 6 to choose from!
Amanda has a penchant for swarovski crystals, a taste for coleslaw sandwiches and an infectious laugh.
Charlotte's feet are small but her heart is big. She also makes the most delicious coffee cake.
Lucy is a fan of fruit cider, Elvis Costello and soggy toast.
Maxine is an essential oil advocate, dried mango enthusiast and University Challenge addict. Meditates before work and dances afterwards.
Melissa has a small brown cat called Bruce and a secret stamp collection. Vegan. Conditions her hair with coconut oil.
Ramona starts each day with a list and a cup of nettle tea. She has a white Alsatian called Felice and a large striped sock collection.
♦ As the pocket manfriends are all hand-painted they will each differ slightly... so yours will be completely unique albeit slightly different from the photo.